Buyer Legends LLC is a customer-centric experience design and optimization company that helps retail, healthcare and service companies cope with digital transformation. So what does that mean? People have asked: what we do with companies these days? Here’s a short list:
- Customer Experience Planning: We conduct workshops/ projects where we plan and optimize digital and real-world experiences to increase sales, retention, and satisfaction. This includes commerce redesigns, process changes, continuous optimization, etc.
- Align Customer Brand Expectations with Business Metrics: We conduct workshops/ projects where we plan and optimize the customer journey, content marketing, analytics and testing plans that increase sales, leads and improve customer retention.
- Innovate Experiences: We conduct workshops where we brainstorm product, campaign and project creation in the areas of digital media and omnichannel customer experiences.
- Deliver Keynote Presentations: We speak at events about innovation, customer-centricity, digital transformation, continuous optimization, lead generation, and retail.
- Foster an Internal Growth Mindset to be like Amazon: We mentor senior executives about how to adopt and execute Amazon’s Four Pillars’ customer-centric approach to navigating digital transformation.
Have us come speak at your event.
We can speak at your event. Our fees are $15,000 in North America, and that includes travel. International fees are $20,000 plus business class travel, from Austin, and lodging.
Have us conduct a workshop
We kick-off the workshop with a two-day onsite visit. We help you create the Four Pillar foundation for your organization. The entire process takes between 4-8 weeks and the typical investment is $30,000 – $100,000.
Have us offer you ongoing support.
After our workshops, we work with only a few select clients. Your business must be committed to the Four Pillars on a long-term basis.
Get in touch with us
When you contact us during business hours (9am – 6pm Central) we will try to reply within an hour. There is never a sales pitch, but we will work with you to uncover your needs and determine if we are a fit for your organization.
We look forward to hearing from you.