Marketers are busy getting their plans together for 2015. If the study, that came out of the CMO Club Summit in New York last March, is any indication of what marketers are considering as challenges to their business campaigns, then they need to add a new strategy document to their 2015 planning.
A few of the key challenges they listed were:
- Delivering a positive customer experience throughout the research, discovery, and purchase journey.
- Creating client or customer-centric content
- Keeping content flow constant
- Measuring the effectiveness of content
- Managing data and identifying how to leverage it effectively
- Maximizing omni-channel marketing with limited talent and training resources
- Reinvigorated an already well-known brand